[RP TownTalk] Land Value Tax, Re: TownTalk Digest, Vol 10, Issue 39

Nancy Augustine nya_md at verizon.net
Fri May 18 13:10:44 UTC 2007

Jack -
Would you mind clarifying? I remember we had a conversation along these
lines on this list some time in the last year or so; are you advocating a
land tax instead of the system currently in place in Maryland that taxes
land and improvements?  That sounds like a change that would have to be made
at the state level, is that correct?

Nancy

  _____