[RP TownTalk] [RP TOWNTALK] Landscaping in the neighborhood

Gerald King Gerald at geraldking.com
Thu May 24 16:31:16 UTC 2007

Hi Jen,
I know the field you are talking about and it is in Ward 1. In the past the
best way to take care of this was to call your council member. Rob
Oppenheim, who was recently voted out of office as Ward 1 council member,
was really good on things like this. I'm sure Alice Walker, who is the new
Ward 1 council member will be equally helpful. Give her a call at
301-379-5503 or an e-mail at alice at ewenwalker.com
<mailto:alice at ewenwalker.com>.
It's a good idea to get to know your Ward council member. Alice has had a
lot of experience in town government and will be valuable assist when you
have problems around your property.
Gerald King