[RP TownTalk] Landscaping in the neighborhood

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu May 24 19:36:26 UTC 2007

In a message dated 5/24/2007 2:57:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rob.oppenheim at comcast.net writes:

> Sorry I did not respond sooner, but I have been really
> busy pouring over budget stuff.
>
> That lot next to your home is not owned by the town

Dear Rob,  I am not in your ward, but the work you did as representative of
Ward 1 spilled over to all the wards.  I just want to say Thank You.  Just this
past email with the lot at 47th - anyone else would have just ignored it
since they were leaving office anyway - but not you.  You are one great person.
It is a loss that you won't be representing the residents of the town this
session.  You have gone above and beyone during your term and deserve accolades
and cheers!  Thank you Rob.  I have a star for you when I next see you!
Audrey