[RP TownTalk] Need Child care help

jcolema3 at aim.com jcolema3 at aim.com
Fri May 25 02:52:40 UTC 2007

Suddenly, our child care helper is no longer available to work with us. My wife and I are looking for someone who is interested in AM to afternoon hours (about 20/wk), not afraid of a minor medical regimen, loving, consistent, and would enjoy a very active, very smart (no, we're not the only ones who think he's smart) 19 month old boy by the name of Seamus. If you can help or know someone who can help us, please contact? me.

Thanks,

Jim & Julie Coleman