[RP TownTalk] Missing walkways?

Kate Sharpe katherinesharpe at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 17:24:02 UTC 2007

Hi Lisa,

No, it's definitely not too late.  I'm sure it was an oversight - if you had a walkway before, you should still have one when they finish.  You should call Ron Goff, our Public Works Director at 301-864-1803.  He is coordinating with VMP Construction.  You should get a prompt response from Ron, but if you don't, your councilperson tag team of Alice and Rob can help.  Or just walk over to my house, I'm happy to help too.

Kate Sharpe