[RP TownTalk] Bee colony collapse

Kate Kelly kate_kelly at mac.com
Mon May 28 13:44:36 UTC 2007

I'm not an expert, although I did edit the National Research
Council's report on pollinators (there's a reference to that report's
release in the Xerces Society press release; keep your eyes open for
pollinator stamps at the Post Office next month): I think it's pretty
safe to bet it's not cell phones, although that would be fabulous.
The North American Pollinator Protection Campaign is a good source of
information for those who are interested in what to do in the back
yard or how to present concepts to kids at home or in school: http://
www.nappc.org/.
Kate Kelly