[RP TownTalk] new old photo

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed May 30 02:18:09 UTC 2007

every morning as i walk to the MARC station on my way to work, i think
about how awesome it would be to grab a coffee at the coffeeshop there
by the tracks...  we definitely moved to RP too late!

this afternoon i found a photo of our erstwhile bookstore & coffee
depot online today and have added it to the banner of the blog.
please take a look!

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/