[RP TownTalk] Who currently owns the corner-that-may-become-Wachovia Bank?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:14:23 UTC 2007

I was thinking again about how ugly the Wachovia-to-be corner looks...  Who
owns it as of now?

I'm assuming that the fact that a property is undeveloped and even in limbo
doesn't relieve the owner of the duty to maintain the property and meet code
requirements?

Is there nothing our code enforcement officers can do to get the corner at
least kept free of debris, and trimmed of weeds?

http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/2007/05/face-of-our-town.html

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/