[RP TownTalk] Who currently owns thecorner-that-may-become-Wachovia Bank?

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 14:03:22 UTC 2007

Dwight,
Believe it or not, the corner looks better than it used to. It used to be an
enormouse pile of demolition remains (chunks of rock, concrete, bricks,
iron, etc.) piled almost as high as a telephone line pole, then it was
outlined with a lovely opaque fence that would occasionally get knocked
down... Not sure who to credit, but the issue was taken up with the
developer who cleaned the site up quite a bit. That being said, it's still
an eye sore and seems poorly maintained. I believe it's owned by Potomac
Development, but someone can certainly correct me if I'm wrong.

Speaking of undeveloped properties, who owns the two houses on the north
side of Queensbury just behind (West of) the town center? They were being
completely renovated, but work on them has ceased for the last 4 years or so
it seems.

-Marc