[RP TownTalk] 4-H meeting...

Arletta Gustafson arlettag at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 01:44:28 UTC 2007

Good evening everyone!

Well, it looks like tonight didn't work out for several people.  I'd like to
try to meet again next Thursday at the same time (6:30).  Will that work for
everyone?  I noticed when I was there tonight that the lights in the parking
lot are not working.  I will put in a request tomorrow to have them fixed
right away.  It's awfully dark down there without them.

So, if Thursday will work, please let me know.  Sera, Loki, and I are really
looking forward to meeting everyone.

Also, please let me know of anyone that you can suggest as a speaker.  I'm
looking for people that have an expertise (or just a lot of knowledge in
general) on a specific animal or animal-related area.  Eco-animal related
issues would be great.  The first example that comes to mind would be how
frogs are a prime indicator of eco health.  So do some thinking and let me
know if you have any ideas.

Also, remember, even if your little ones are a little too little, feel free
to drop by a meeting and learn about it anyway.  I'm still having some
trouble getting flyers into the school system.  I just love getting th erun
around!  :)  So keep spreading the word.  I have jury duty again tomorrow
but am hoping to end early enough to make some in person visits.  I've found
those tend ot work best.

See y'all later!

Arletta
Join the Riverdale Park 4-H Club