[RP TownTalk] 4-H meeting...

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:55:49 UTC 2007

>  I'd like to try to meet again next Thursday at the same time (6:30).

We had a wonderful time at tonight's meeting. The 4-H club looks like
a great opportunity to learn about animals (or honestly, anything!)

I love their philosophy, which is summed up by their pledge:  "I
pledge my head to clearer thinking, my heart to greater loyalty, my
hands to larger service,  and my health to better living for my club,
my community, and my world."

They have 3 primary program areas: science, engineering and
technology, and healthy living.

My son Oliver LOVES animals, and he was really excited to meet
Arletta's pets tonight.

And Arletta is a wonderful leader.

I hope more Riverdale Parkies can join us at the next meeting; I'm
really excited about 4-H!

-Sarah

--
Sarah Wayland