[RP TownTalk] carjacking, etc

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 11:12:40 UTC 2007

Thanks for the interesting article about the
carjacking;  I also saw an article on Channel 7's
website (wjla.com) about the arrest of someone wanted
for shooting at a Park Police officer.  They said they
arrested the guy in the 6000 block of 67th Avenue in
Riverdale Park; that area's not considered part of the
town, is it?  Thought that was just plain ol'
Riverdale.  Whatever, really sad that we have such
things going on in or near town - let's all be careful
out there.