[RP TownTalk] Trick or treaters

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 11:16:08 UTC 2007

I live in the apt. building at the corner of
Ravenswood and Lafayette; I've lived here for 20 years
and for whatever reason, we've NEVER had trick or
treaters; and that's including the time before our
main doors were locked.  When I first moved in, I'd
even sit outside the door w/ candy, and never saw any
kids.  Don't know if it's because we're at the end of
the street near the tracks, or what.  When I was a
kid, we'd always go to apartment buildings to trick or
treat because you could get a lot more candy in a lot
less time than going to houses!