[RP TownTalk] code and vendors discussion

Paul Richards paulric at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 15:54:24 UTC 2007

OK, it's an interesting 10 page article on how crime was not reduced in Newark by foot patrols, but the citizens felt better anyway.

How does this even begin to address the question that was asked? As far as I can see Roland, this has nothing even to do with the topic being discussed (enforcing street vendor regulations vs. additional funding for crime prevention) and it certainly doesn't give me a clue as to what you are suggesting as the solution to Riverdale's current problems.

Can you please clarify your idea for me?

Paul