[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:13:19 UTC 2007

Lou, I agree that it's a good thing to keep discussions going on the list,
the whole list. The list is -- for better or worse -- set to default to
"reply" rather than "reply to all" -- so people have to make a special point
of hitting "reply to all" (or correcting it manually before hitting "send")
-- otherwise, the reply can (and I'm guessing often does) go to whoever sent
the original post, rather than to the list even when the respondent actually
meant it to go to the entire list.

--
Riverdale Park Community Wiki
"Build it -- and stay awhile"