[RP TownTalk] Riverdale 4-H

arlettag at comcast.net arlettag at comcast.net
Thu Nov 15 21:10:29 UTC 2007

Yikes!  It has just come to my attention that while I changed the info on the wiki, I forgot to send a message letting everyone know of the change in meeting dates for 4-H!  I hope this gets to everyone before they leave.

We decided that we will be meeting on the 2nd thursday of the month.  this will allow us to schedule extra meetings if necessary (fair or other activity prep).

I apologize if people don't get this in time.

Our next meeting will focus on either dogs or cats.  Send me your preferences and I'll get with our speaker to let him know which one to focus on.  Also, send me some suggestions of what your kids want to learn about at future meetings.

Arletta