[RP TownTalk] two local crime incidents yesterday

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:37:15 UTC 2007

>From the WashingtonPost:
Phone Store Worker Is Found Shot to Death

A cellphone store worker was found fatally shot yesterday inside the Hyattsville business, Prince George's County police said.
A customer called police after he found the man, whom police did not identify, inside the AT&T Wireless store in the 5800 block of Baltimore Avenue about noon, police said. The man was taken to a hospital, where he died a few hours later, said Cpl. Diane Richardson, a police spokeswoman.
Investigators did not know whether the shooting occurred during a robbery, Richardson said.