[RP TownTalk] Clean Energy Open House, Sat. 11/17

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Thu Nov 15 22:56:12 UTC 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:10:01 -0500, cranky old coot wrote:
>How can you have a informative balanced discussion about
>alternative energy in Takoma Park, a nuclear free zone?

OMG, the COC wants a balanced discussion???

Unfortunately, he appears to be right about his point. In an attempt
to add balance, I searched for other self-contained energy
homes in Takoma Park and I could not find a single example
of a home that had built their own self-contained nuclear power plant.

However, if you want to learn about how those pinko-fascists tree-
hugging anti-nuclear radicals managed to take the lead and build
a nearly energy independent home and reduce their carbon footprint
to near zero, then you might head over to their open house on Saturday.

(Kindly forgive this feeble attempt at humor, I rather like the COC --
and even that strange guy who lives with him.)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 01:45:41 -0500, Rob Oppenheim wrote:
>The Chesapeake Climate Action Network will once again open
>to the public Maryland's only 95-percent renewable energy household
>on Saturday, November 17th from 1pm - 5pm.

For more info and directions visit
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Takoma+Park+Clean+Energy+Open+House

-Rob