[RP TownTalk] Local crime incidents - reply

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 14:44:47 UTC 2007

Thanks for the information on the 2 local crimes; not
good to hear, but something we NEED to hear!  I'd also
ask that if anyone is still seeing any suspicious
activity, loitering, people hanging around parked
cars, etc., in front of my apt. building on Ravenswood
& Lafayette, please bring it to our attention.
Hopefully now that some of the tenants are gone these
problems will be gone, also, but we all need to know
if there's still any suspicious activities.