[RP TownTalk] [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] I never thought of this...

cranky old coot lking at knob.com
Mon Nov 19 05:06:24 UTC 2007

Old news.  nova has done programs on both beached ships and electronics
recycling (saw the ship one in Sept or Oct as a rerun).

Things have been slow lately, but now that I know I sure will be more
careful the next time I dispose of an old ship.

So does anyone know how PG recycles the electronics they collect? I mean
if our recycling efforts end up exporting our hazards to the 3rd world
then the article is relevant.  Otherwise, I will put it on my list right
below all the things I can change.

O. Coot