[RP TownTalk] Plastic Bags

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 13:13:48 UTC 2007

I have found shopping at moms & using their
$1.00 bags - at first I could not remember to
put the bags back into the car.  Then when
I did remember - I would forget to take them
into the store & have to go back to the car
for them.  Now I do remember to put them in
the car, by hanging them on the front door
knob when empty.

I think if I had a nice shopping bag to shop
in Macy's with & other retail outlets that had
some neat logo  on it - it
would enforce the habit to only use the
Mom-type bags at all times.

I could buy just a big tote - but if it does
not say anything on it - then we do not
encourage others to do it.

So we need several diff. size tote bags
with a logo:  small like drug store size,
& huge for mall shopping - then the
grocery size.

Also I have the problem of putting my
doll stuff in the bags for transport &