[RP TownTalk] plastic and reusable bags

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 14:34:11 UTC 2007

I have to confess I re-use a lot of plastic bags; as
lunch bags for work, trash can liners, etc.

RE reusable bags; I buy those plastic plaid shopping
bags at the dollar stores.  Not very fancy but in
spite of their "cheapy" appearance, they're very
sturdy and they hold a lot of groceries.  Too, as I
don't drive and often have to take a taxi home from
the grocery store, it saves time just having to tote a
few of the plaid bags from the cab to my door rather
than a whole lot of little plastic grocery bags.
(many of the cab drivers have said they appreciate
that, as well - saves them time, too!)