[RP TownTalk] Fwd: banning plastic bags: victory and defeat

Adrienne Allegretti adgealleg at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:30:55 UTC 2007

I don't think forgetting the reusable bags has anything to do with age. I'm a clear example. I have at least 6 bags I try to remember to bring when shopping and almost always forget them. My conscious always suffers in the end.

There is one area where plastic shopping bags score some points, they're great for picking up after my dog. I just wish others would institute those bags for picking up their dogs feces as well.

~ Adrienne