[RP TownTalk] Heating & Cooling Contractors

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 20:07:41 UTC 2007

>Our furnace (from 1978) has finished sounding its death knell
>.. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with [recommended repairman]

Sorry for your lost. I fear we are nearing that same point ourselves. Yikes.

The Hyattsville Wiki has 4 such repairman (HVAC) that were highly
recommended by people in our general area who used their service.

Go here to see a summary list of recommended repairman (and services):
http://hyattsville.wetpaint.com/page/Hyattsville+Household+Helpers+List

(If that link is broken, go to http://hyattsville.wetpaint.com
then in the Navigation window, click on "HOPE..." ,
then click on "Hyattsville Household Helpers List".)

Some of the repairman on that summary list have received glowing
recommendations by several different people. To read the actual
testimonials search for the name of the company or person in the
HOPE archives at:

The HOPE yahoo email list, also has a "database" section (left side
of the page at the above link) that has a few files that you can view
that are also lists of recommended workers.

Good luck!
-Rob