[RP TownTalk] Heating & Cooling Contractors

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 13:23:25 UTC 2007

Our furnace (from 1978) has finished sounding its death knell (but not before trying to kill us by leaking carbon monoxide).
We have called in a company to provide us with an estimate of how much it is going to cost to replace it (and the air conditioning compressor).  The price they quoted us is probably not outrageous, but I am very interested in getting a second (or third) estimate.  If you have replaced your furnace or air conditioning compressor recently and are happy with the results, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the name of the company you used.

Thanks in advance,
Todd

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs