[RP TownTalk] curbside leaf collection?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 04:07:55 UTC 2007

they came by our house (Riverdale Rd., near Dumm's) over the weekend.
when i asked (prior to that) about scheduling, I was told it's not
practical to schedule it in advance, i gather they fit it in as they
can.

--
"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis
"Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you