[RP TownTalk] HVAC recommendation

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 05:01:01 UTC 2007

Bernie Salemie, Capital Climate Services, is my HVAC guy and a family
friend.  I trust him and he's fair and honest.

301 577 5140

Adrianne Lefkowitz

Our  furnace (from 1978) has finished sounding its death knell (but not
before  trying to kill us by leaking carbon monoxide).
We have called in a company  to provide us with an estimate of how much it is
going to cost to replace it  (and the air conditioning compressor).  The
price they quoted us is  probably not outrageous, but I am very interested in
getting a second (or  third) estimate.  If you have replaced your furnace or air
conditioning  compressor recently and are happy with the results, I would
appreciate it if  you could provide me with the name of the company you used.

Thanks in  advance,
Todd