[RP TownTalk] Puppies for sale

cranky old coot lking at knob.com
Thu Oct 4 15:57:06 UTC 2007

I made some rather radical statements earlier about why businesses may
not want to come to town center when "we" keep talking about how "we"
have control of their investment.  And then I am given an example of how
quickly public opinion can turn.

What happened to all the glad handing when Dan announced he was opening
a pet store in Town Center?  Did anyone check with Dan before flinging
what may well be an inflammatory red heiring?

Lou King