[RP TownTalk] Puppies for sale

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:12:44 UTC 2007

Dan probably sold them the red herring!
-marc> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:57:06 -0400> From: lking at knob.com> CC: towntalk at riverdale-park.org> Subject: Re: [RP TownTalk] Puppies for sale> > I made some rather radical statements earlier about why businesses may > not want to come to town center when "we" keep talking about how "we" > have control of their investment. And then I am given an example of how > quickly public opinion can turn.> > What happened to all the glad handing when Dan announced he was opening > a pet store in Town Center? Did anyone check with Dan before flinging > what may well be an inflammatory red heiring?> > Lou King> > Depending on the circumstances, this is not necessarily a good thing. > > I hope these dogs are not coming from commercial breeders or brokers. > > _______________________________________________> TownTalk mailing list> To post to the list, send mail to TownTalk at riverdale-park.org> TownTalk-request at riverdale-park.org is for automated subscription processing only> http://riverdale-park.org/mailman/listinfo/towntalk> > For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us