[RP TownTalk] local environmental group

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 5 11:58:21 UTC 2007

Jonah

How about the tremendous amounts of trash being discarded in our greenspaces, streets, along the Northeast Branch of the Anacostia, parks (Monday mornings are the worst), etc. or the public defecation occuring along the banks of the Northeast Branch (toilet paper, etc. all over this time of year) next to the large park north of E/W highway, or the homeless bathing/clothes washing areas (loaded with trash) along the Northeast Branch just south of Riverdale Rd.  I could go on, but how about if we start here.

Bruce