[RP TownTalk] how do you feel about raytheon?

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 16:08:46 UTC 2007

Catarina,

I think your problem should be with the current administration's foreign
policy.

If we weren't at war. Raytheon would be a "DEFENCE" contractor only,
defending our democracy, and freedoms.

I totally agree with you that the way the weapons are being used right now
is wrong, wrong, wrong. We are the aggressors and that should not be.
Destruction and devastation is in our wake where ever our policy goes,  lately.

But to actually "defend" this nation and it's soldiers, is what those
weapons are intended to be. They are currently misused, just as our troops are.
Terribly misused and misguided. Do you shun our troops for the destruction? Are
they to blame? They are good boys(and girls), following orders, and trying to
save there lives, as well as others. They don't make the big decisions. And
it's  the big decisions that is the problem, and has been all along.

If the answer is, "No, I don't shun the troops", then how can you  blame the
company that supplies them with the arms they need to protect  themselves?

Raytheon can not be held responsible for how they are being used. George
Bush, is responsible, for that. He is the Commander in Chief.

Do we blame alcoholism on Budwieser, or the guy that drinks a case of it a
day?

Food for thought,
Jay Wright