[RP TownTalk] Goat Man Hollow / Travel Channel

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 16:26:37 UTC 2007

Thanks for the nice words, and sorry about the obnoxious ones in your  group.
I still to this day don't understand why people pay good money to go  to an
event that they plan, in advance, on not having a good time  at. Oh well, their
loss. As long as good folks like you have fun and enjoy  themselves, it makes
it worth while for us.

Jay Wright

PS By the way- The Travel Channel will be broadcasting the show "America's
Scariest Halloween Attractions" on October 28th at 8PM and Midnight. Please be
sure to check out your hometown haunt "GoatMan Hollow", because we are one of
 the Haunted Attractions featured on the show.

In a message dated 10/22/2007 8:32:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,