[RP TownTalk] Weekly Wiki Poll: Which local area eatery would you recomme...

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:28:11 UTC 2007

Catarina, I hear you on the Thai thing. Siri's unfortunately just
isn't up to the usual Thai standards... Our very favorite Thai
restaurant is a little hole-in-the-wall place called Ruan Thai in
Wheaton.  It's not even 1/2 block off of University, this side of
Georgia Ave. I think the street is Auburn. Been going there regularly
for years and never been disappointed.

--
Riverdale Park Community Wiki
"Build it -- and stay awhile"