[RP TownTalk] Weekly Wiki Poll: Which local area eatery would you recomme...

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:31:10 UTC 2007

Some of their Thai food is great - other dishes are not so great. I
haven't been so big on their curries, but the Drunken Noodles are
good, and I like the Pad Thai okay....

I really like Ruan Thai in Silver Spring (it's a dive though, but the
food is great), or Thai Dusit (nicer atmosphere). Thai food, like
Chinese, is a type of food I prefer to get in Silver
Spring/Wheaton....

-Sarah