[RP TownTalk] Good restaurants

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:37:21 UTC 2007

Regina -- thanks for the tips. Actually we have been to El Tapatio, it
is good, as you say. And I'm sorry I forgot about it when creating the
poll..  The others are new to me...

Could I persuade you (and everyone) to please add these favorites of
yours to the reviews on
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Where+to+dine+%26+drink, the same page
where the poll is?  Thanks to several people who already have, we're
starting to compile a decent list of local eateries. Obviously the
more places listed, and the more reviews & comments on each, the more
useful the wiki will become. Thanks!

BTW, here are the current 'rankings' from the poll (35 responses):

To what local area restaurant would you happily steer your
open-minded, omnivore friend looking for a recommendation?

94th Aero Squadron (College Park Airport)  9% (3 votes)
Alamo Restaurant (Kenilworth Ave)  6% (2 votes)
Calvert House Inn (Rt 1)  3% (1 votes)
Dumm's Pizza  3% (1 votes)
Franklin's (Rt 1)  6% (2 votes)
La Sirenita (Edmonston Road)   6% (2 votes)
Little Giant (Rt 1)  0% (0 votes)
Pollo Fiesta (Kenilworth Ave)  9% (3 votes)
S&J's  26% (9 votes)
Taqueria Tres Reyes (Kenilworth Ave)  3% (1 votes)
Other  31% (11 votes):

Other includes:
    *  Plato's Diner
    * Hanami
    * los cabos, Hanami
    * Chef's Secret (Greenbelt Rd)
    * Yi Jo Korean restaurant, at Days Inn, Rt 1 College Park
    * Mama Lucia
    * Plato's Diner
    * Hanami Japanese Restaurant
    * Samantha's in Langley Park; Woodlands in Langley Park;
    * none of the above
    * Ten Ren's Tea Room on Rt. 1