[RP TownTalk] Good restaurants

Jonah Blaustein jonah at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 27 11:54:27 UTC 2007

Dwight,
  please add these restaurants I would recommend ---
 >Food Factory - "Afghan, Pakastani, Indian, Iranian, Turkish and
Bangladesh" -- shish kabob, fresh baked nan, and some good vegetarian
dishes. in College Park (Near Hanami Japanese restaurant)
 >Seven Seas, Chinese and sushi, College Park Balt Blvd --daily lunch
buffet, dim sum on Sunday
 >Curry Express, carry out Indian, great curry etc  College Park (in the
old White Tower Hamburger joint. (check out their website:
dabbawalli.com and read about the lunch delivery industry in Bombay.)
 >Beijing Palace, Chinese, sushi and sub, carry out, Kenilworth Av
Bladensburg
 >Three Brothers, Italian, on Kenilworth Av Bladensburg (near Beijing
Palace)