[RP TownTalk] Riversdale Gate Locked on Taylor - WHY?

Adrienne Allegretti adgealleg at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 17:34:14 UTC 2007

Does anyone know why there is a lock on the gate for the lower field of the Riversdale Mansion?
I often go through there as part of my walking/running circuit and have been disappointed several times in the past week to find a lock on the gate for the lower field along Taylor. I can't understand why their would be a padlock there which just encourages people/dogs to cut through the trail further down the ways, up the hill where the fence ends. This just causes erosion along that embankment and shuts out the community.

~ Adrienne Allegretti