[RP TownTalk] Our Hometown Heroes!

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 14:40:12 UTC 2007

Just a big note of thanks to all the workers at the 7th Annual Pet Costume
Contest and Grand Opening of Old Town Pets at Town Center on
Sunday.
Judy Glaes and Rob Oppenheim of Pet Pals for all the hard work and
dedication to make this event a success.  Lance Whithey, Official  Photographer.
Waverly Milor and Mike Westcottk, Fabulous Dog Blues  Band!,  Gerald King, Official
Portrait Artist,  Dan Gignac - Prizes  for all the pets, Judy Stiehnfhurer
did all the certificates and she is a yearly  volunteer who doesn't even live in
the town, Riverdale Park Business  Association for providing the music,
signage, and children prizes. Calvert House  Restaurant, S&J Restaurant, Kenilworth
Animal Medical Center, Old Town Pets,  for providing door prizes. Sarah
Wayland and Oliver for manning the prize table,  Council person Chris (sorry I
don't know her ward) for helping out, Council  person Alice for showing up and
participating. You two have earned a vote in the  next election!  I know I missed
some of the helpers, and to those I missed  who helped out...Thanks.
Thanks also goes to all the people who showed up with their pets and kids
and made the day!

Big Thanks and Big Hugs to the people of Riverdale Park who make this town
great!  Big Luv!

Audrey Bragg