[RP TownTalk] What is the Town's policy on selling stuff on your lawn?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Oct 29 17:35:42 UTC 2007

Roland another point of agreement!

Street vendors on 410, Kenilworth and Rt 1,  may be like the storm sewer
running from East Beale Cr under 410 to 46th and Sheridan St: Town
points at the county and county says its on some 5 year plan (and has
been for 12 years!).

But not to stray to far, Code Enforcement did get my neighbor(s) to move
on.  When they left with their new SUV the rats etc. also left. Why were
there rats? Because She twice a day loaded her SUV with food to sell on
the corner. Given the size of the beef and turkey bones that got dragged
into my yard from the bags of garbage, I'm glad I never meet one of the
beast face to face.

Other threads suggest Riverdale Park needs to create more buzz.  Maybe
we could become the junk yard sale capital of the area, running from Rt
#1 to Kenilworth or even onto 295 (Oh that's not Riverdale. Lets not
pump-up neighbors!). With the nick-nacks offered this would also work
into the Arts District goal. ;-)  Jest, only in jest!

If a neighbor would help me get the old coot back in the attic I would
thank you,
Lou