[RP TownTalk] Sell It From Your Lawn But Stay Out ofthe Streets...

McDougall, Sherene (Law) Sherene.McDougall at ngc.com
Tue Oct 30 13:55:33 UTC 2007

Update:

I did email the Code Enforcement office but received no reply so I
called and spoke to the Code Enforcement officer, she said that you are
allowed one or two yard sales a year, but on a daily basis that was
considered a "business".  They have received several complaints re the
East/West highway homes and are investigating the matter.

Sherene