[RP TownTalk] Sell It From Your Lawn But Stay Out of the Streets...

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Oct 30 04:53:11 UTC 2007

cranky old coot wrote:
> Off to town meeting to collect information, first hand. Now don't
> bother the coot till I get back.(please)
>
> Lou
First of all thanks for keeping the coot locked in the attic.

For those of you that have a life and didn't last until near the end of
the council working session, vendors did come up about 10:30-11:00.

David L. (Ward 3) started the conversation with questions about all the
Ice Cream trucks. The "Chief" reveled that they have confiscated, or
maybe he said impounded,  several "food" push carts and lots of roses.
The fact that the fine is only $25 (the cost of a vendor's licenses) was
brought up as was the the max that the town can charge.  The Chief also
voiced frustration with the fact that the people are brought to town and
dropped off.  You ticket someone and a different "vendor" is dropped of
the next day.

The council ask for some additional information. So I would think there
may be more discussion next Monday.  Yard sales did not come up.

Lou