[RP TownTalk] Halloween

jcolema3 at aim.com jcolema3 at aim.com
Wed Oct 31 01:52:48 UTC 2007

Dear cranky,

Your vcr will always go back to 12:00 unlike our town clock which periodically drifts in and out no matter what the? season. As for the capitalistic desire to keep daylight hours for working, this will change when we start living by the seasons again, in other words never which is unfortunate 'cause i kinda like the idea myself.

jc