[RP TownTalk] Halloween

cranky old coot lking at knob.com
Tue Oct 30 23:34:16 UTC 2007

"Gain one hour of sleep" How do you figure that Rob?

I got to set the alarm for 2 am, get up, then wakeup enough to change
the clock on the VCR. By the time I figure out how to do that its 2 AM
again!  Gees I lose sleep.

And The Washington Post today explained why I'm grumpier than normal do
to this foolish, fuelish effort to save energy. I believe I've seen
studies that say because of our 24/7 life style this tinkering with
mother nature cost more energy trying to keep the sun up.

Question - Next Sunday will my VCR blink 11:00 instead of 12:00? Or if I
don't set it back will it blink 1:00?  Now I'm going to lose an other
hours sleep.

Thank you Rob

Lou