[RP TownTalk] Master Peace Community Garden Harvest Party

Vinnie Bevivino bevivino at umd.edu
Tue Oct 30 19:46:01 UTC 2007

You are invited to the first annual Harvest Festival at the Master
Peace Community Garden!  This year we saw the garden transform from
an unused grass lawn to a space full of beautiful and nutritious
vegetables and fruits. We invite you, your family, and friends to
celebrate our successes and explore our garden.  Celebrate the first
year of the garden and all its bounty on November 3rd from 11AM to
3PM (rain date is November 4th).  There will be games for the whole
family, free food, and even a chance to get your hands a little
dirty.  The garden is located at the Center for Educational
Partnership, 6200 Sheridan Street, Riverdale, MD 20737.  We hope to
see you there!

Vinnie Bevivino
Community Garden Educator
The Engaged University