[RP TownTalk] Opportunity for Local Artists: Local Artist Partners-Clarice Smith PAC

Hyattsville CDC sweisenberg at covad.net
Thu Sep 6 19:17:31 UTC 2007

Neighbors,

I'd like to promote this very neat opportunity for local artists being
offered by the good folk at the Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center at the
University of Maryland.
I am forwarding this message on behalf of my colleague at that institution.
Please see her note below.

Regards,
Stuart Eisenberg
Executive Director,