[RP TownTalk] Town Center Bldgs

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 9 17:58:59 UTC 2007

Emily

Vacan is vacant.  Dressing up buildings is not going to make it go away.  We
don't have to tolerate vacant if we don't want to.  Those buildings have
been vacant for so long, they go unnoticed.  I assure you this would not
occur in College Park.

Recall the episode with the Field of Dreams.  We as citizens can make things
happen.

Bruce