[RP TownTalk] Town Center of Dreams

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 14:06:04 UTC 2007

You make good points Bruce, and I'm sure you are aware of the economic
situation, but this is a public board so I'm trying to spell it out for all
interested. It's not just about you so please don't take it that way.
How are you so certain that it's NOT going to get better. It is NOT  a no
brainer! There are way too many variables. We all have some optimism,  here. I'm
not living in LA LA land.

BOTTOM LINE. If you bring in shoddy business, you keep shoddy business.
PERIOD.

In a message dated 9/11/2007 8:11:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,