[RP TownTalk] Town Center of Dreams

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:57:32 UTC 2007

presumably the electronic documents resolution that Alice proposed
and, I understand, was passed at the last council meeting will result
in any such documents being made available. perhaps a priority could
be put on economic development-related documents when the town starts
converting the documents from 2000 (I think it was 2000) forward?