[RP TownTalk] Town Center of Dreams

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Tue Sep 11 17:34:41 UTC 2007

The rules about what can and can't be done in the MUTC zone are
available onliine from the county.  The specific rules about
check-cashing businesses, etc., are available in the appendices here

   http://www.mncppc.org/cpd/PDFs/Riverdale/Appendices.pdf

The other sections are available here

   http://www.mncppc.org/cpd/riverdaleplan.htm

Some of these rules were incorporated into the contract with Jemal.
In the past, I've gone to Town Hall and read the contract -- anyone
else should be able to as well.