[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 14, Issue 9

arlettag at comcast.net arlettag at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 20:16:24 UTC 2007

Fabulous!  Thank you Adrianne.  I grew up in an ag community in NW WA state and I would love to teach them not only the care of animals, but also the science (how do they work?) and such.  I work at National 4-H Council and I was going to approach some of my cohorts at USDA/CSREES to talk about the whole farm-to-table aspect as well.

I will definitely be in touch with you regarding the vets.

Arletta

From: euniverz at aol.com
Hi Arletta,

I think 4H would be a neat idea.

Once you get up and running, and you need guest speakers, let me know.  I ran an animal shelter and I also work with livestock  veterinarians in the US Dept of Agriculture so I can probably assist in that arena.

Good luck and welcome to the neighborhood.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
48th and Madison

Message: 4